Prime-Time Health Workshops
A scientifically proven plan for living longer
Prime-Time Health is a simple healthy-aging program to help adults and seniors uncover the secrets of aging well. Whether you are a fifty-year-old in the prevention mind-set or a senior already in repair mode, with this plan you will:
- Understand how your body changes during prime time
- Prevent disease and unhealthy aging
- Boost your energy, stress less, sleep better and sharpen your thinking
- Reduce the risk of cancer and the “highs”(blood pressure, cholesterol)
- Become fit, strong and flexible
Prime-Time Health is taught by Certified Prime-Time Health coaches through interactive workshops that include hands-on activities, workbooks, healthy snacks and recipes. Participants can choose between any or all of the four, ninety minute Prime-Time Health workshops.
- Open Your Internal Pharmacy
- Make Health Your Hobby
- Move Waste From Your Waist
- Live Without Pain and Inflammation
Many people spend their entire life investing in their IRA (Individual Retirement Account) to ensure they can enjoy their prime time years. However, many don’t take the time to invest in their IRAH (Individual Retirement Account for Health). What’s the point in having a large savings account if you don’t have the health to enjoy it? Not everyone can save as much money as they’d like or have as much free time as they want. But you can work to save your health.
Participate in a Prime-Time Health workshop today and learn about:
- A Nobel Prize winning medical breakthrough and its effect on healthy aging
- The most effective way to communicate and partner with healthcare providers
- What is the strongest indicator of overall health
- How inflammation effects the body and the inflammatory markers to watch for
- How to decipher the many parts of a packaged food label
- Eating strategies that will help shed those unwanted, extra pounds
- How to help the mind stay strong and sharp as you age
- And much, much more!
“Prime-Time Health teaches how to add years to your life and life to your years.” – Dr William Sears